Mail-Back Recycling and Data Destruction ServicesSecure and Compliant Solutions for Work from Home Employees and Small Branch Offices
Mail-back Recycling Boxes for Work from Home and Small Branch Offices
At CyberCrunch, we understand the challenges that come with managing electronic waste generated by employees working from home or in small branch offices. That's why we offer mail-back recycling boxes, a convenient and reliable solution for companies of all sizes.
Our mail-back service is designed to make it easy for employees to dispose of electronic waste, such as laptops, cell phones, and other devices, while complying with data security regulations. You can order a box at mailback.ccrcyber.com or have thousands of boxes deployed, depending on your needs.
Our customized solutions are perfect for IT refreshes or regular disposal of electronic waste. We provide secure data destruction services, including hard drive wiping and shredding, to ensure that your data is protected at all times. Contact us today to learn more about our mail-back recycling boxes and how we can help you manage your electronic waste in a safe and responsible way.
Mail-Back Recycling Boxes
Our mail-back recycling boxes are designed to meet the needs of employees working from home or small branch offices, providing a secure and convenient way to recycle electronic devices and IT assets. Our boxes come in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs:
- Small box - perfect for hard drives, cell phones, and other smaller devices. Box dimensions are 9" x 5" x 3" (max weight is 20lbs).
- Medium box - perfect for laptops, tablets, and other devices. Box dimensions are 18" x 14" x 14" (max weight is 40lbs).
- Large box - perfect for multiple laptops, desktop computers, and other devices. Box dimensions are 20" x 20" x 20" (max weight is 69lbs).
- Server box - 1U 2U Server Shipping Box Packaging PCF Foam Double Wall 275lbs 33" x 24" x 7".
Our mail-back service includes:
- R2/RIOS certified recycling
- Shipping box to and from your location
- Certificate of recycling showing the number of lbs recycled
- Serialization reporting of all items in the box
Here's how it works:
- Order boxes online at mailback.ccrcyber.com
- CyberCrunch ships boxes to you via UPS
- Fill the box with the items needed to be recycled
- Arrange a pickup through ups.com
- CyberCrunch will responsibly recycle your items and provide a certificate
I just wanted to let you know that Gary was wonderful to work with today! He’s such a professional – he made this super easy for us!
Easy to schedule pickup. The guys that came to pick up equipment were nice and picked up all containers along with a few heavier items that we couldn’t get into the container. The company provided tracking for trucks and arrived when promised. Everything handled professionally.
Great service. Scheduled online and you were here the next day. Thanks again!
Thanks for helping us set up the disposal this morning, The guys that came were great and we got everything removed!
The materials were picked up. Service from driver was excellent. I know you will send an invoice. I look forward to working with you again.
Safe, Secure, and Simple Recycling & Destruction
CyberCrunch Is Trusted By
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATIONSAt CyberCrunch, we take compliance and certifications seriously. We are certified in the following areas to provide you with peace of mind when it comes to disposing of your business's electronics:
We also provide fully insured electronic recycling services, including cyber insurance, to give you peace of mind when disposing of your business's electronics. Our insurance covers the entire recycling process, from pickup to final disposal, protecting both your business and the environment.
Contact us today to learn more about how our iTAD services can benefit your business and ensure that your data and electronics are handled responsibly and securely.
**CyberCrunch Greensburg, PA facility is certified to R2V3, RIOS, & NAID-AAA