Securely Dispose of e-Waste and Maintain ComplianceCyberCrunch® Provides Certified Electronics Recycling and Data Destruction Services
Common Data Security Standards We Comply With
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) Cybersecurity Regulation
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework
- Department of Defense (DOD) Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
How we comply
At CyberCrunch®, we take compliance seriously. Our secure transportation process ensures that all of your electronic assets are transported safely and securely to our facility. Once at our facility, a strict chain of custody is enforced to ensure that your electronic assets remain secure at all times. We provide asset reporting and auditing services to ensure that your organization has a clear understanding of the disposition of your electronic assets.
We offer various methods of data destruction, including shredding, pulverization down to 2mm, degaussing, and wiping to meet your specific needs. Our data destruction services are NAID AAA Certified and come with certificates of destruction for your records.
Upon completion of the recycling process, CyberCrunch® provides certificates of recycling and destruction, which verifies that your electronic assets have been securely and responsibly disposed of in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations. You can trust CyberCrunch® to handle your electronic assets with the utmost care and in full compliance with all applicable regulations.
Why Choose Third-Party Data Destruction?
When it comes to data destruction, many businesses believe that simply wiping their devices is enough to protect sensitive information. However, wiping alone is not enough to ensure complete data destruction. Using a third-party data destruction provider can help businesses ensure that their data is truly destroyed and not recoverable.
Here are some reasons why third-party data destruction is important:
- Professional data destruction companies use specialized equipment that can permanently destroy data beyond recovery, while wiping only deletes the data on the surface and it can still be recovered with advanced techniques.
- Third-party providers have the necessary experience and training to ensure that data is completely destroyed in accordance with industry standards, and will provide a certificate of destruction to verify the service.
- Using third-party data destruction providers can help ensure chain of custody of the device, from pick-up to destruction. This ensures that no unauthorized parties have access to the device during transportation or processing, minimizing the risk of data breaches and unauthorized access.
While wiping your own data is a good first step, it is still important to use a third-party data destruction provider to ensure that all data is completely destroyed beyond recovery. CyberCrunch provides professional data destruction services that follow industry standards and provide a certificate of destruction for your records. Contact us today to learn more.
Choose CyberCrunch® for Your Data Security and Compliance Needs
At CyberCrunch®, we understand the importance of data security and compliance for your business. That's why we offer comprehensive solutions that meet industry standards and regulations. Our services include secure transportation, chain of custody, asset reporting and auditing, data destruction including shredding, pulverization (2mm), degaussing, and wiping, and certificates of recycling and destruction. By choosing CyberCrunch® as your trusted partner, you can have peace of mind knowing that your data and assets are secure and in compliance with all relevant regulations. Contact us today to learn more.