QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
CyberCrunch is committed to following the requirements of the RIOS and R2v3 standards and maintaining conformance to the requirements of our QEH&S management system. We are equally committed to meeting or exceeding our customer requirements, continually improving our processes, to prevent pollution and workplace injuries, and to maintain compliance with relevant environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and data security legislation and regulations. The goal of CyberCrunch’s operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling practices that include the conservation of metals, plastic, and other non-renewable resources.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials –with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above statement of this QEH&S and other objectives, CyberCrunch is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations and the potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks;
- Complying with all relevant QEH&S legal requirements, customer, stakeholder and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other QEH&S commitments made by CyberCrunch;
- Striving for continual improvement;
- Preventing workplace injuries;
- Providing the framework for establishing QEH&S goals;
- Increasing customer satisfaction;
- Prevention of pollution;
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of CyberCrunch;
- Making the QEH&S available to the public, suppliers, customers, contractors, and other interested parties;
- Ensuring that this QEH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
- Establish controls to prohibit unauthorized access to data containing material, follow legal and customer requirements, report known or suspected breaches, provide training, assign responsibility to Data Protection Specialist, and address non-compliance (including personal liability) to ensure all data containing devices are properly managed and effectively sanitized.
- CyberCrunch does not utilize prison or child labor.
We recognize that the responsibility for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between employees and top management. CyberCrunch will continually improve our environmental performance through responsible recycling practices. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties